The online Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration prepares students for many intermediate and advanced positions in the telecommunications industry. The goal of this program is to prepare students for successful professions in a global economy, even in the midst of rapid technological change. This degree program builds on the A.S. degree in Telecom, Networking Technologies, Wireless Networking, Video Technologies, or Mobile Technology.
What You Will Learn
Students gain a thorough understanding of both the technical and operational aspects of the industry, and emerge prepared for success in a wide range of telecom careers. The B.S. Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration provides:
- A solid understanding of emerging telecommunications technologies, including Fiber Optics, Broadband, Voice Over IP and Wireless
- A strong base in the fundamental industry concepts and practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills using computer technology
- A keen awareness of telecom industry management and operations
- Teamwork, communications and career development skills and best practices
|Transfer Credit||60-64 credits|
|Major Core Courses||36 credits|
|General Education Courses||20-24 credits|
Interested in learning more? Pace University hosts a virtual open house (VOH) periodically throughout the year. View the schedule and register for an upcoming VOH.